Supporting you back into work
• Over the age of 30?
• Long-term unemployed?
• Looking to find a job?
If you're over the age of 30 and your personal circumstances make it difficult to find a job then Routes to Work can help. We provide a range of support depending on your individual needs to help you overcome any barriers and support you back into the workplace.
We know that looking for a job can be difficult, that's why we provide one-to-one tailored support from a dedicated key worker. Your key worker will work with you to put together a plan, get you the right skills and training and find the right job for you.
What is Routes to Work?
Routes to work is an ‘engagement’ programme to equip individuals with individual training needs and support to help them gain sustainable employment.
What support is offered:
• 1 to 1 individualised support from a key worker for up to 3 years.
• Support to look at holistic needs of client including mental health, confidence, training and education etc
• Support provision will be available to address social, physical, mental, emotional and employment needs.
• Multi-agency approach to support client to move closer to employment and/or to gain employment
• Funding to pay for training/support for client
• In work support once client has gained employment e.g. training needs.
Call: 01642 811400