Supporting you back into work
• Over the age of 30?
• Long-term unemployed?
• Looking to find a job?
If you're over the age of 30 and your personal circumstances make it difficult to find a job then Routes to Work can help. We provide a range of support depending on your individual needs to help you overcome any barriers and support you back into the workplace.
We know that looking for a job can be difficult, that's why we provide one-to-one tailored support from a dedicated key worker. Your key worker will work with you to put together a plan, get you the right skills and training and find the right job for you.
What is Routes to Work?
Routes to Work is a programme to help individuals grow and prosper, help breakdown their barriers to become more confident. Look at training to up skill them to help gain employment.
What support is offered:
• 1 to 1 individualised support from a key worker for up to 3 years.
• Support to look at holistic needs of client including mental health, confidence, training and education etc
• Support provision will be available to address social, physical, mental, emotional and employment needs.
• Multi-agency approach to support client to move closer to employment and/or to gain employment
• Funding to pay for training/support for client
• In work support once client has gained employment e.g. training needs.
• Employer Incentives
Call: 01642 811400