Purpose of Post
To provide Digital Support to 50 Futures programme.
- To update 50 Futures page on Middlesbrough Community Learning website
- To create and distribute direct email to potential participants
- To make posts to social media promoting 50 Futures
- To maintain 50 Futures database
- To normalise and import data to new database
Experience and Skills you will gain:
- Experience of updating website using content management system
- Developing content to be distributed via email
- Social media marketing to encourage participants
- Administrative skills
Days/times required: Max 30 Hours per week
Duration of the Placement: Max of 8 weeks
DBS required: Yes
- Embrace the values of Middlesbrough Council
- Where a candidate has a disability, Middlesbrough Council will make every reasonable effort to supply the necessary aids, equipment or adaptations to enable a volunteer to carry out their role.
- All candidates are expected to demonstrate a commitment to the principles of equality of opportunity and fairness of treatment in relation to their volunteer role and adhere to the Council’s Work Experience Policy in carrying out their placement.
- All candidates are expected to respect all confidentialities and principles and practice of the Data Protection Act.
- All work experience candidates are required to comply with Health and Safety policies and legislation.