Purpose of Post:
Provide support within the bar area
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and function customers.
- Process sales through the till via cash and card payments.
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendation.
- Mix ingredients to prepare drinks.
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age.
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations.
Experience and Skills, you will gain:
- Customer Service
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Development of verbal communication skills
- Team Work
Days/times required: TBC
Duration of the Placement: TBC Max of 8 weeks
- All candidates are expected to demonstrate a commitment to the principles of equality and diversity Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- All candidates are expected to respect all confidentialities and principles and practice of GDPR
- All work experience candidates are required to comply with Health and Safety policies and legislation.